Uber For Trucks – Start your own on demand truck app or on demand freight app like Uber Freight, Cargomatic, Doft, Convoy. Start your own on demand trucks app
American Trucking Association(ATA) estimated a 2.4% – 3.4% growth rate for freight volumes till 2023. By combating possible scalability and efficiency issues,
Uber for trucks mobile applications have a newfound market potential.
Our Uber for Trucks mobile app solution comes with an app for shippers, and an app for Truck Drivers. Based on a state of the art technology stack – MongoDB, Redis, Node.js, Angular.js, Swift3, Android and powered by cloud-based services like AWS and digital ocean, our Uber for Trucks applications is a bang-on answer to the problem of scalability.
This Clone Script for Uber For Trucks is the first of its kind On Demand Trucks app or On Demand Freight app with web and mobile apps for:
4) Central Dispatcher
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments on the Uber Freight Clone. The app comes with multi-language support so if you want your Uber for trucks app with German language support or your very own on demand trucks app with the Arabic language support our uber for trucking industry app for managing your truck fleet, our app for on demand trucks is a perfect solution.
View Product Screens in AppStore here.
Uber For Trucks – Customer Interface
View trucks around and schedule your load to be picked up NOW or LATER
CONFIRM PAYMENT METHOD
Pay by cash or card and confirm pick and drop address
Add receiver details and additional load details.
WAIT FOR DRIVER
Wait for a driver to be assigned
LIVE TRACK DRIVER
Track truck driver’s location live in real time once assigned.
VIEW LOAD DETAILS
View load details while load is being delivered.
RATE AND REVIEW
Rate and review the driver at the end of the delivery.
Receive the receipt directly to your phone along with all load documents from the driver.
Booking history, view profile, refer friends, review app FAQ’s
Uber For Trucks – Driver Interface
NEW LOAD REQUESTS
Accept/ Deny new load requests.
VIEW ALL LOADS
Driver can review all loads that he has accepted.
Navigate to the pickup or drop address using google maps or waze.
Review load details at any time.
Create the invoice, capture signature and upload confirmation documents.
EARNINGS AND BOOKING HISTORY
Review earnings and logs of completed loads.
Uber For Trucks – Central Dispatch
Dispatch can receive phone bookings and can create new loads.
Assign a driver to un-assigned loads.
Once a load is assigned to a driver , live track the delivery.
View all completed and on-going loads and filter them using several parameters.
View all driver’s in real time on the birds view.
Uber For Trucks – Booking Website
Login to create new loads or bulk upload loads.
Wait for drivers to be assigned.
Once a driver is assigned , live track the complete delivery as it happens.
View all on-going and past loads and filter them based on several criteria.
WATCH TRUCKR IN ACTION
Real-Time Booking on Customer & Trucker App
Website Dispatcher & Trucker App
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
Get Your Free Consultation Now
Transforming Your ideas To Reality
Get a free Personalized Demo
Earliest date for the demo will be atleast 2 days later from the current working day.
Get a Personalised Quote
Appscrip has multiple plans at different price points for you.