CAROUSELL APP CLONE/PIONEERING BUY AND SELL MARKETPLACE SCRIPT
Carousell App Clone – LeOffer – is our state-of-art online classified software solution with total Customer To Customer (C2C) E-Commerce competencies. This is inspired by one of best marketplace solution – Carousell App. It is an unique combination of Progressive Web App (PWA), Android app built in Kotlin and iOS app built in SWIFT5
How to earn money from Classifieds Apps? | Carousell App Clone
Earn through sales
The app gives you a commission for any transaction that is transpired on the app as and when a product is sold via the app.
Earn through promoted ads
Users can go ahead and promote Ads. These Ads are either highlighted or are marked as ‘Urgent’ to sell on the Carousell Clone Script.
Earn through Google Ads
The app is integrated with an Ad’s SDKs and hence the app can earn money via also through Google Ads that is placed at various points on the Website or App.
Earn through targeted Ad campaigns
You can join hands with offline retailers and monetize by running geo-targeted ad campaigns that is aimed at their captive app user market.
ORDER OF FEATURES
All products are displayed in grid fashion available in your current location. If access to geolocation is provided, then relevant ads are featured that are in the vicinity of the user on the Carousell App Clone.
You have the liberty to follow sellers of your choice on the App. When a user whom you follow posts a new advertisement for sale, then all followers receive a push notification regarding it.
Promote Your Ads
There is a paid plan option by which a user can promote his/her product in various ways such as highlight ad, urgent to sell, etc and can opt for a given time frame.
Ads with Dynamic Attributes
There are several steps involved to upload ads that is similar to OLX. Select the category and based on it various fields show up. Admin can introduce filters for fields as per the product.
View necessary details of each product such as category, location, price, Sorting order, new and Post time. If cars/bikes: Brand, Mileage, Colour, etc. For properties: Room, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, etc
Posts that are highlighted reflect on this screen. There are paid plans of various options by which you can have your Ad posted here.
Submit Offers / Negotiate
Submit the price you would like to offer for a particular product that you want to purchase. Sellers can counter offer too.
Buy Direct On The Carousell Clone
Users can post Ads with a buy direct option wherein there is no option to either negotiate the price or an exchange. This is called as direct buy.
Users can opt to exchange an item with another and can post accordingly. Other users can make a counter-offer as well and conduct a barter system of sale.
Pay Through The App
Users have the option to add multiple cards. In-app wallet is integrated in the app to make payments for purchases carried out. Other payment gateways are also supported based on the country.
When a transaction occurs wherein the buyer pays the seller directly, the payment is escrowed and reflected in the pending balance. The payment is released to the seller after the App commission is accounted for.
Users can recharge the balance in their App wallet using a payment gateway. Most payment gateways are supported.
Scan QR Code On The Carousell Clone
A unique QR code is generated for every order. The QR code can be scanned by the buyer to confirm a sale, thereby ensuring privacy and a secure transaction.
Rate Buyers & Sellers
After a transaction is completed buyers/sellers can review and rate using star rating to enhance social trust scores. This is made visible to all in the ratings tab.
Withdraw From Wallet To Bank
Users can withdraw money from their wallet to their bank account by requesting the administrator. After the administrator approves the requests the money is transferred.
Sellers can view all necessary details of their transactions on the App such as Click count, Comment count, Chat count, Saved count, Shared count and Reviews for various demographics in real-time.
User Profile On Carousell App Clone
Multiple fields are available: items for sale, highlighted ads, sold goods, urgent sale, those archived, deleted, reviews, exchanges, etc. Count of followers and those following is visible on the user’s profile page.
View Buyer Rating
Rating for buyers is available such as “Payment promptness”. After a transaction completes the buyer/seller can review and rate the seller/buyer. These are visible under the ratings tab.
MARKETPLACE WEBSITE ON THE CAROUSELL APP CLONE
View Classified Ads
Provide you location on the app and get to view all the products in your vicinity. You can also view highlighted posts, urgent posts and free ads.
Post Ads With Dynamic Attributes
Post ads with necessary details that buyers need before making a purchase. Fields are dynamically created based on the category of the ad on the Carousell clone script.
View Product Details On Carousell App Clone
Product details page has credible information depending on the categories. Fields are title, price, location & category. Other metadata depends on the product category and varies as per product.
Search Advertisements / Users
Search for ads are powered by elasticsearch. The search is conducted as per the category and keywords used in the description of the ads. Users can find friends by sharing their contact list.
Chat Directly With Sellers
Buyers can initiate chat with sellers. Chats are instant and real-time. Buyers and sellers can exchange messages, images, videos & location on the Carousell app clone. Unique chats are created for each Ad.
Multiple Payment Methods
Stripe.com is integrated by default. Other payment gateways are supported depending on the country. Users can add multiple cards to make payments.
After the buyer scans the seller’s QR Code the transaction is deemed complete. Buyer receives the invoice from the app which can be downloaded from the orders page. The seller can download the sales order on the Carousell app clone.
Submit Offers, Buy Direct Or Exchange
A buyer can submit an offer when an ad placed with the negotiation tab open. If the seller does not initiate exchange or negotiation then it’s a direct buy. Exchange is as in barter system wherein the buyer/seller can exchange goods.
User can promote their ad on the Carousell app clone by: Highlight the ad for certain period in a particular region or mark it ‘urgent’ to sell.
Withdraw Money From Wallet To Bank
Users can withdraw money from wallet to bank account. Requests are submitted to the administrator. After his approval the payment is made to the seller on the Carousell clone script.
Manage multiple languages and text content on the app
SEO of the website is managed
Manage multiple currencies and locations.
Manage Brands and/or Models
Provision of SMS and Email Delivery Logs
Track all offers on the application.
Manage access permissions via the admin panel
Manage all users on the app
Manage Meta Data
Manage product meta-data and other fields
Manage all the listings on the app
Manage all units
Manage Promotion Plans
Manage all promotion plans in one place
Manage Website Banners
Manage website banners
Manage financial ledgers
View ratings and reviews
View all ratings and review on one screen
Track all Orders
Track all orders that are placed
Create Targeted Marketing Campaigns
Create targeted marketing campaigns
Manage withdrawal requests
Manage withdrawal requests to Admin
TECHNOLOGY USED ON THE CAROUSELL APP CLONE
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
BENGALURU (INDIA)#54, R.B.I.Colony, Anandnagar,
Bengaluru, India, 560024.
US No. @ +1-415-813-5833
India No. @ +91-9902019342
Skype @ rahul.3embed
Whatsapp : +91-9902019342
Email @ [email protected]
ATLANTA(USA)8530 Colonial Place,
Duluth, GA, 30097, USA.
US No. @ +1-415-813-5833
Skype @ rahul.3embed
Whatsapp : +91-9902019342
Email @ [email protected]