DOORDASH CLONE SCRIPT | THE ULTIMATE FOOD DELIVERY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Backed by in-depth knowledge and years of extensive expertise, we at Appscrip, offer a comprehensive suite of on-demand delivery mobile app solutions, which is technologically superior and commercially viable. With our latest DoorDash Clone Script – GrubDash, you will be on your way to a successful food delivery business and possibly be the next big Unicorn.
CUSTOMER APP | THE ULTIMATE DELIVERY SOLUTION
Our DoorDash Clone is crafted specifically for businesses that do local delivery. The UI has been crafted to provide a seamless online food delivery dispatch experience for users inspired by apps like Doordash, Swiggy, GrubHub & more. With Search & Filtering & live tracking options – Users can now order food from their favorite restaurants with just a few taps!
- Restaurant Listing & Filters
- Easy Cart Check-out Process
- Secure Payment Gateway
- Track Order Real-time
- Real-Time Job Status & Support
- Rating & Feedback
Check Out- Customer App Flow
STORE OWNER APP | EASY-TO-USE ORDER MANAGEMENT APP
Designed for both mobile & tablet devices, the Doordash clone store app gives store owners/admins a simple and intuitive dashboard to manage all orders placed on the customer app and accordingly assign them to delivery agents manually or to the next available one.
- Manage Orders
- Real-time Tracking Of Deliveries
- Manage Inventory
- Bag Label Printing
Check Out- Store App Flow
DRIVER DELIVERY APP | MAKING THE FOOD DELIVERY PROCESS EASIER
The delivery agent app has been designed to help restaurant delivery agents quickly onboard themselves onto the application and start receiving delivery requests. The driver agent apps include features such as,
- Real-time GPS
- Proof of pickup
- In-Built Wallet
- Driver Analytics
Check Out- Driver App Flow
CENTRAL DISPATCHER | OVERALL ORDERS & RESTAURANT OVERVIEW
City managers set up on the backend will have access to the web central dispatcher enabling them to have an overview of all active restaurants and orders in real-time. Central dispatchers can also auto/manually assign orders to delivery agents on the food delivery service software
DOORDASH CLONE SCRIPT | THE BEST RESTAURANT FOOD DELIVERY SYSTEM
Inspired by the success of DoorDash, and other online food delivery software solutions – GrubDash has been designed to provide your customers a feature-rich and seamless food ordering system experience.
DOORDASH CLONE CUSTOMER APP| FOOD DELIVERY APP GRAPHICAL FLOW
Our custom delivery service software will allow customers to order food from their favorite restaurants near them. Restaurants available on your custom Doordash clone script can be integrated from the back-end delivery business software.
Intuitive Home Screen
Easy access to delicacies, recipes, and stores. They are recommended based on the user’s selected filters and are sorted based on distance.
Restaurant Listing & Filters
Users can select the cuisines they are looking to eat. Restaurants following COVID-19 protocol are added an extra badge to inform about safety standards.
Dishes are organized into portions. Portions can be priced differently and the modifier prices can change based on the portion.
Easy Cart Check-out Process
Cart is created per restaurant and users can enable self-pickup or delivery to a designated address.
Secure Payment Gateway
Flexible payment options where users can pay through cash, various debit or credit cards to in-built wallet.
Track Your Food Orders
View all active orders and track them in real-time. View a list of previous orders as well.
Real-Time Job Status & Support
View the status of any active booking in real-time. In-app notifications are provided with each status update.
Rating & Feedback
Rate your restaurant delivery service for each order. This helps other customers to choose restaurants and decide based on the feedback ratings.
DOORDASH CLONE STORE PICKER APP- FOOD DELIVERY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DOORDASH CLONE
Our DoorDash Clone’s restaurant order tracking software & restaurant delivery order software makes it easy for restaurants to tie-up with your customized food ordering software.
View all the new, preparing, and ready orders in one place. Drag and drop the orders to change the status on the DoorDash clone
View Order Details
Any order that is received by the store gets automatically accepted. If disabled, the manager is given an option to accept/reject the order.
Order Picking Stages
A detailed update: ‘Not Picked‘; ‘Picked‘ for products that are scanned to auto pick or force picked manually.
Bag Label Printing
Labels are printed onto stickers and are stuck on the delivery bags. Each label is unique and is tied to order so that it can be scanned by the driver at the time of pickup.
Order Delivery Updates
Once the shopping process ends, the store owner shall receives all updates on this tab. He can eventually update the customer about the estimated time of all order deliveries.
Restaurant managers can update the inventory of food items available and update their services in real-time.
DOORDASH CLONE DRIVER APP | THE BEST FOOD DELIVERY APP
Keeping the best food delivery clone scripts in mind for drivers, the iDeliver / DoorDash clone script driver app makes it easy for food delivery drivers to accept & live-track food pickup & delivery requests. As well as view analytics on their earnings & booking history.
Freelance drivers will receive notifications on the app which they can accept or reject. The drivers will have the option to mark themselves as available or unavailable.
Once the driver is assigned a job, he can visit the stores and starts picking up the items. He can undergo multiple pickups from various stores.
Proof Of Pickup
The driver will have to scan the unique bar code on each bag to confirm its pickup. This process will also help to understand if the driver has picked up the right order.
Get turn by turn direction to customer’s location using google maps or Waze, integrated into our DoorDash clone script.
Drivers can analyze their earnings and track all the past, ongoing, and canceled deliveries within our DoorDash clone.
Drivers can integrate their banks and withdraw their earnings using our secure PCI compliant in-built wallet.
DOORDASH CLONE ONLINE FOOD ORDERING WEBSITE
DoorDash clone food delivery software comes with a simple and easy-to-use food delivery website template. DoorDash Clone script has been crafted keeping UI features from top online food ordering websites & online fast food delivery systems in mind.
The user can enter an address on the address bar and locate the closest restaurants around that address on our restaurant online ordering software.
Users can select the cuisines they are looking to eat from a list of restaurants. Dishes are organized into portions and modifiers and priced differently.
Easy Check-out Process
Users can add items to their cart and then check out their order by adding special Instructions payment methods and modifiers.
Customers can track active orders in real-time. They can view a list of previous orders as well.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.