WHY CHOOSE LEOFFER For YOUR dubizzle clone app
LeOffer is a buy and sell marketplace script inspired by apps like Wish Local, Shpock, Carousell with many additional features of its own. Given below are reasons why you must opt for LeOffer as your online buy and sell marketplace script.
Our clone script can be customised for various buy and sell activity.
We assure PCI compliance that will ensure no legal issues while accepting in-app purchases on your online marketplace script.
Features such as proprietary pre-built delivery solution, store management solution, ensures that the store app moves from development to deployment faster than any buy & sell app.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, use of microservice architecture and simultaneously integrating safety & security features has made Leoffer as the robust Dubizzle clone solution available in the market today.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency Support
Irrespective of your location or currency preference, our software solution can be customized for your online marketplace business.
Referral & Promotions
Our buy & sell app software is equipped with promo & referral features to enhance user base & overall user retention. Our underlying scalable tech architecture ensures our buy and sell app can handle the growth of your user-base.
SEO Friendly Design
All purchase and delivery solutions are built using the Leoffer software. These are designed keeping the best SEO practices for apps. This aids in the app's overall ranking in search engines & online app stores.
App Monitoring & Chatbots
Our Dubizzle clone script is the only customizable buy and sell software that provides chatbot-integrated app monitoring services. This ensures on-demand app performance updates for your personalized Dubizzle like app.
Our software solution is robust, scalable and secure. SSL-powered API’s, Keychain, JWT, reverse proxy setup ensures that security extends all the way from the app to each individual API.
ORDER OF FEATURES
A grid view shows all products in your current location. Access to geolocation is requested to show relevant ads that are in the vicinity of the user on the Offerup Clone.
You can follow certain sellers on the App.The followers and following count is visible on the user’s profile page. Whenever a user posts a new advertisement their followers are sent a push notification.
PROMOTE ADS ON DUBIZZLE CLONE SCRIPT
This propogates the revenue model where a seller can promote their ads through a paid plan option.
ADS WITH DYNAMIC ATTRIBUTES
Multi-step process to upload ads, similar to OLX. Select category and based on it different fields show up. Admin can filter field if necessary.
View products details such as category, location, price, New/Used, Urgency, Sorting order, and Post time. For vehicles: Brand, Mileage, Colour, etc. And properties: Room, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, etc.
Posts that are high-lighted show up on this screen. Users have to subscribe to a paid plan for posts to show up in our Dubizzle clone script.
SUBMIT OFFERS AND NEGOTIATE
Buyers can go ahead and submit offers for products that they would want to purchase.
BUY DIRECT ON THE DUBIZZLE CLONE
A user can post an ad with no option to either negotiate the price or an exchange. This is termed as a direct buy.
A user can post an ad where he is willing to exchange for another item. Other users can make a counter-offer with one of their product as in barter system.
PAY THROUGH THE APP
When a transaction occurs where a buyer pays the seller,the payment is escrowed and reflected in the pending balance. The payment is released to the seller once the buyer scans the sellers QR code.
IN-APP WALLET INTEGRATED
A user can recharge their money and wallet using a payment gateway. All payment gateways can be supported depending on the country.
SCAN QR CODE ON THE DUBIZZLE CLONE
A unique QR code is generated for each order. This QR code can be scanned by the buyer to confirm the sale of an item.
RATE BUYERS & SELLERS
After a transaction review and rate buyers/sellers using star rating between 1 and 5 to enhance social trust score. This would be visible to all in the ratings tab.
WITHDRAW FROM WALLET TO BANK
Users can withdraw money from their wallet to their bank account by requesting the administrator, who has to approve the requests and after approval the payment processed.
Sellers can view detailed insights of their ads: Click count, Comment count, Chat count, Saved count and Shared count. Reviews and offers for various demographics in real-time.
USER PROFILE ON THE OFFERUP CLONE
Multiple sections are provided here with fields: sale items, highlighted ads, urgent sale, sold items, archived items, deleted items, reviews, exchanges, etc.,
VIEW BUYER RATING
Create rating for buyers, example as in “Payment promptness”. When a transaction completes the buyer/seller can both review and rate the seller/buyer. These are visible under the ratings visible to all.
Manage multiple currencies and locations.
Manage multiple languages and text content on the app
SEO of the website is managed
Manage Brands and/or Models
Provision of SMS and Email Delivery Logs
Track all offers on the application.
Manage access permissions via the admin panel
Manage all users on the app
Manage Meta Data
Manage product meta-data and other fields
Manage all the listings on the app
Manage all units
Manage Promotion Plans
Manage all promotion plans in one place
Manage Website Banners
Manage website banners
Manage financial ledgers
View ratings and reviews
View all ratings and review on one screen
Track all Orders
Track all orders that are placed
Create Targeted Marketing Campaigns
Create targeted marketing campaigns
Manage withdrawal requests
Manage withdrawal requests to Admin
Our Dubizzle clone script also provides a fully responsive website solution, users can buy and sell products via our website.
ADMIN PANEL – DASHBOARD
Manage user profiles on the OfferUp clone script.
Setup and manage categories and subcategories for the advertisements that are used while posting on the OfferUp clone script.
View and manage posts, keep track of all offers made for each product and who the final buyer was on our buy and sell marketplace script.
SUPER ADMIN PANEL
Panel with all settings, everything on the app can be managed from this section of our buy and sell marketplace script.
View and manage reported users on LeOffer, our OfferUp clone script.
Keep track of the number of clicks on different posts and user metrics on our OfferUp clone script.
MANAGE REPORTED POSTS
View and manage reported posts.
Message customers directly using push notifications.
Run targeted marketing campaigns directly from the CMS. View the analytics for each campaign to measure their success.
MANAGE WEBSITE PAGES
Manage the content directly from the CMS of different static pages. Manage the SEO for different static pages from here.
Setup different plans for buying promotion packages.
Manage the payments received on the app with paypal.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.