Revolutionize Fuel Delivery Services with the dynamic Fuel Delivery Software – Fuel.Up
Our fuel delivery dispatch software is changing the retail fuel sector by providing on demand fuel delivery. Solve the gas station problems by bringing fuel directly to the consumers so they avoid the petrol pump.
Fuel.Up is the perfect white label platform to use for entrepreneurs and businesses wanting to kick-start their own fuel delivery dispatch business.
How To Start On Demand Fuel Delivery Service?
What Are Business Opportunities in Gas Industry?
Fuel delivery is a niche buisiness. Oil & gas sector hasnt changed much over the past several decades. Fuel delivery startups like Filld, Booster, MyPetrolPump, Yoshi, Gaston, fuelster are transforming people’s life by leveraging technology and innovation. They hvae raised exceptional capital from its backers. You as an entrepreneur can start your own business in this exclusive delivery sector.
What do you need to start an on demand fuel delivery business?
Since you are delivering hazardous material like oil, gasoline, and diesel, safety becomes prime concern. Laws and regulations of the state and also federal laws have to be complied with. Start by researching the required licenses before starting your delivery service.
Having a fleet of vehicles is the backbone of any delivery related business. Your trucks must be installed with the mobile fuel dispensing unit. For tracking deliveries in real time GPS must be installed on each vehicle to help you track your fleet and its activities precisely.
#Hire HAZMAT Drivers
Hazardous Material Drivers are rigorously trained professional truck drivers who successfully transfer inflammable fuel to your doorstep.
Whether it is an Unleaded regular and Unleaded premium fuel or diesel, you can get fuel from the same provider where the retail fuel stations source from.
Must Have Features For Gas Delivery App
Location Finder – People can get stuck anywhere. Providing pin vehicle location option allows the user to direct the delivery expert to reach to your vehicle easily.
Provision to select type of fuel, quantity and scheduling time for the delivery.
In-App Text or driver call feature
Monthly Membership – This encourages your regular customers to put prescheduled fueling order for the whole month.
Real Time Tracking
FUEL.UP: A PERFECT FUEL DELIVERY SOFTWARE SYSTEM WITH A ROBUST CUSTOMISABLE FUEL DELIVERY SOLUTION
Inspired by the success of on-demand service provider apps like MyPetrolPump, FuelFox, our Fuel.Up has a scalable, proprietary Pre-built IP fuel delivery software solution for entrepreneurs.
Our fuel delivery dispatch software is customizable to build a software solution for any kind of on-demand service business or an overall on-demand services provider like TalkLocal, Taskrabbit, UrbanClap, Handy etc.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting in-app purchases with our fuel oil delivery software.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move your unique on-demand services app from development to deployment faster than any fuel tracking software or developers out there.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, Rx programming and microservice architecture – Fuel.Up is designed to be future-ready for all kinds of Uber for Services.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency
Irrespective of your location or language preference, Fuel.up can be tailored for any ride-sharing or transportation booking need, around the world.
Referrals, Promotions & Loyalty Programs
To improve growth of the userbase & overall user retention, Our fuel dispatch software is equipped with promo & referral features.
Fuel.Up Graphical Flow
Explore Fuel Dispatch Software
Being the best fuel delivery software in the market, our platform lets users get fuel delivered to the location of their choice. Different fuel types, quantity can be delivered either one time or can be repeat subscription based fuel deliveries. Fuel.Up provides a smooth, hassle free UI experience than other Fuel tracking software in the market.
Select Location & Fuel Type
The fuel software allows you to select your location where you want the fuel to be delivered to. In addition, the type of fuel (Diesel, Petrol and Engine Oil) can be selected at the bottom.
Quantity and Sub Fuel
Based on user’s requirement select quantity and sub fuel types if any (Premium unleaded petrol, Super unleaded petrol, Xtra Premium, Premium Diesel Fuels)
Schedule Fuel Delivery & Repeat Deliveries
You may select immediate delivery(Now) or schedule it at a date and time of your need. Repeat option is also provided to provide a subscription type of regular fuel delivery
Schedule Fuel Delivery Time
Select the time of the fuel delivery
Live Status Updates
View the status of your fuel delivery service. In-app notifications are provided for real-time status updates
Our fuel delivery software lets users track their any of their booking in real-time via the app
Invoice & Rating
Post job completion, users can view a detailed bill regarding the service undertaken and rate their service providers accordingly.
Provide ratings for the quality of the fuel delivery service
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.