GROFERS CLONE APP SCRIPT
Speedify Delivery | Online Grocery Delivery Software
Build an entire supermarket at your fingertips. With the Grofers clone app you get user-friendly and advanced features of the web & app to help boost your grocery business and make more money. Offer a hassle-free shopping experience to your customers.
Appscrip is known as a one-stop solution for on-demand mobile app development. Our dedicated team has delivered highly functional grocery mobile apps and software to improve the shopping experience of the users. Start a new trend. Become the next big unicorn!
CUSTOMER APP | THE FINEST GROCER CLONE APP SCRIPT
Scale up your grocery business with this advanced and innovative turnkey Last Mile Delivery solution that simplifies the complexities of online grocery shopping. Stay connected to your customers 24/7 and create more engagement with attractive
promotional offers and product recommendations.
Explore Products. Track Past & Active orders The user friendly UI has been designed to provide a seamless grocery delivery experience in this Grofers clone app.
With Search & Filtering & Live Tracking options - Users can now order groceries quickly with just a few taps!
GROFERS CLONE APP SHOPPING WEBSITE
◇Explore Products & Offers
Explore grocery products & ongoing offers from various stores.
◇Apply Filters & Multi-Store Cart Updates
Apply filters for products and add items from various stores into a single checkout cart.
◇Scheduling, Payment & Live Tracking
Grocery store service website software comes with multiple scheduling & payment options. Users can live track their orders once placed.
GROCERY STORE DISPATCHER SOFTWARE
Have an overall look of all the ongoing grocery pickup or delivery jobs, grocery delivery drivers available, phone battery percentage etc.
Manually assign delivery bookings to grocery deliverers on demand on the Grofers app clone script
◇Individual Job View
View the status of each individual grocery trip in real-time.
DOORDASH CLONE SCRIPT – GRUBDASH RESTAURANT FOOD DELIVERY SYSTEM
Inspired by the success of DoorDash,and other online food delivery software solutions – GrubDash has been designed to provide your customers a feature-rich and seamless food ordering system experience.
GRUBDASH - DOORDASH CLONE SCRIPT | FOOD DELIVERY APP GRAPHICAL FLOW
Your custom delivery service software will allow customers to order food from their favourite restaurants near them. Restaurants available on your custom Doordash clone script can be integrated from the back-end delivery business software.
Attractive Opening Screen
Dazzle the user with a rich display of the opening screen. A snapshot of restaurants nearby gives them an idea of what to expect from the app.
Explore Various Restaurants
Browse from a tempting array of restaurants from around the area. The doordash clone source code offers variety in food delivery making it a delightful experience for the user
DELIVERY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: DELIVERY AGENT APP
Our delivery service software development includes an easy-to-use delivery agent app for delivery agents to view and accept live job requests, track to various pickup and drop off locations, edit orders, view earnings and more. Various individual store delivery agents or your own delivery service agents can be integrated via the backend delivery business software.
View Status of Delivery Jobs Nearby
Delivery agents can view the status of supermarket or restaurant delivery jobs available near them. If an agent is unavailable to receive job requests, they can switch their status from ‘Online’ to ‘Offline’ by simply clicking the associated button.
Live Delivery Job Alerts
Delivery agents can receive live job sent by the store app or dispatcher software. Delivery agents can view details of each job such as type of job, payment method etc before choosing to accept it or pass it on. Agents can also be manually assigned delivery jobs via the backed delivery dispatch software.
TECHNOLOGY USED ON THE GROFERS CLONE APP
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.