HANDYMAN CLONE SOFTWARE FOR THE ON DEMAND SERVICE INDUSTRY
GoTaskey our handyman clone software solution has been crafted to derive solutions in the on-demand service provider’s domain. Entrepreneurs & Businesses can now launch their services in the on-demand service industry with this white label script.
GOTASKEY: THE HANDYMAN CLONE APP SCRIPT FOR THE ON DEMAND BUSINESSES
Taking cue of the success obtained by various on-demand service providers such as TaskRabbit, Thumbtack, AirTasker & others – GoTaskey is built to be robust & scalable software solution for would-be entrepreneurs.
The Handyman Clone App solution can be customized for diverse industries in the on-demand service niche. It can serve the needs of this niche as do these popular software solutions such as TalkLocal, Taskrabbit, UrbanClap, Handy etc.
We assure PCI compliance to ensure no legal hassles in accepting online payments on the handyman clone app software.
Utilizing proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, the handyman clone script can be moved from development to deployment quicker than any other software solution.
Scalable & Clean Design
The state of art App Container Technology combined with clean coding practices, Rx programming and microservice architecture ensures that the handyman clone app is conceived as future-ready for various On-Demand Services.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency
The Uber for Handyman app / Uber for Doctors / Uber for Seniors app can be deployed in German, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or any other major language. GoTaskey, the handyman clone app can be deployed in any language or currency.
Referrals, Promotions & Loyalty Programs
Introduce promotion campaigns, referrals & loyalty programs to increase the Handyman Clone app user base & its overall retention.
Handyman Graphical Flow
Explore Handyman Services
Our handyman clone app platform allows users view various on demand service providers in their vicinity. There are advanced filtering options to assist you lock on to the preferred choice. In different situations such as Uber for Tutors or Uber for Doctors practicing in a domain – GoTaskey provides an impeccable UI experience that most On-Demand Service platforms in the market lack.
Live Map View
The Handyman Clone script provides users real-time view of a list of on-demand service providers nearby for a particular service type
The Handyman Clone software also provides advanced filters based on distance, service required and budget
Based on your requirements as per the filter settings & availability a list of service professionals are indexed
Details of each on-demand service providers are listed. Each profile is presented with images, a brief bio, ratings, region of expertise, & more
Service Details, Scheduling & Payment
The Handyman Clone Software permits users to reserve a service immediately or to schedule the same for a later day & time. After scheduling if need be clients can opt for a variety of payment options & add promo codes completing the booking.
Service Provided & Additions
Multiple & diverse options are available while booking for a service along with hourly rates. Number of hours or additional services can be endorsed as per need.
Scheduling & Repeats
Choose between various types of on-demand services & book for the same. Bookings can be scheduled for the future too for services such as Uber for Maids, Uber for Tutors, Uber for Seniors, etc can be programmed in-app
Payments & Promos
Before confirmation of the booking you can select an ideal payment mode and enter promo codes for any discounts. During invoicing additional hours can be added if required.
On-Demand Vs Marketplace
In case of an immediate requirement the client is assigned the nearest service provider. After acceptance of the booking, profile details would be displayed. Customers can alternatively opt to select a service provider before the booking which is stored under ‘My Bookings’
Live Tracking & Chats
Live Status Updates
Status of the requested job can be viewed. In-app notifications are relayed for real-time status updates
The Handyman Clone software solution enables users to track their bookings in real-time on the app
We’ve integrated an in-app chat platform in our Handyman Clone script. Customers can chat along with their service provider and converse details of the job.
Users can update their addresses, payment options & refer friends from their profile sidebar
Invoice & Ratings
After completion of the job clients can view the detailed bill of the work done and provide a rating for the service provider.
View details of work done and charges levied
Assign ratings for your service provider
Handyman Website Booking
Search & view various on-demand services & offers available
Choose an on-demand service you need & schedule it
Add Individual Services
Choose additional services under each service category
View Jobs & Status
View various service bookings & their Job statuses
HANDYMAN DISPATCHER SOFTWARE
Our Handyman Script includes a detailed web dispatcher for the admin or a representative to manage/control. Manual bookings, job status, holistic view, etc can be accessed via the dispatcher.
- Holistic View
View the overall status of all on-going jobs, availability of service providers, battery percentage, & much more
- Manual Bookings
There is a provision to manually assign bookings to providers. Enter details such as service type, on demand or scheduled service, payment methods, & others
- View Individual Job's
View the status of each individual booking & their respective job statuses.
HANDYMAN ADMIN PANEL
Manage various on-demand service providers. Accept / reject various professionals registering on your Handyman clone app.
Setup and manage fares for various on-demand services based on regions /city / service type.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotional codes and referral campaigns on your on-demand platform.
View & track all service bookings in real-time from the time they were placed.
A financial accounting system is available in app to keep manage earnings for all professionals registered on the app.
A payroll management system is integrated into the GoTaskey platform, to manage cash & card earnings for service providers with direct deposit to their bank accounts.
Manage various Goaskey service categories available on your customised application.
View all bookings & trips in real-time on a map across cities or zones.
Create zones for enabled services on your Handyman Clone App by marking polylines on a map and consequently set the rates.
Convey push messages to service providers and customers directly from the admin.
REPORTS & REVIEWS
Enhance quality standards of service providers and maintain excellence utilizing ratings and reviews given by customers.
Setup various app commission rates based on zone, service type, fares, etc on your GoTaskey app.
SOFTWARE DEMO VIDEOS
GoTaskey Customer & Provider App Demo
GoTaskey Customer Website & Service Provider App
GoTaskey Dispatcher Web & Provider App Demo
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.