Get our rich featured Instagram Clone and launch your own photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service like Instagram.
Calling entrepreneurs and startups to develop their own custom Instagram clone app. Let people share pictures and videos publicly.
With the main aim of building the best user experience, our team follows agile app development process to build your app.
PicoAdda – Instagram Clone Software Solution
Our Instagram clone software solution is up and running for the entrepreneurs who are looking to venture into the social media app market.
PicoAdda is a ready to use social media software solution which caters to the general users, Influencers, Celebrities and well as Business Profiles.
What is an Instagram Clone?
Instagram clone is a social media app software solution to build an app similar to Instagram. It gives an idea to the entrepreneurs as to the nature of the application they will be getting.
What is an Instagram Clone Script?
Instagram Clone Script is the source code that is used to build an application similar to Instagram. Features can be added, deleted and modified by making changes to the Instagram clone script.
What are the features of an Instagram Clone App?
Instagram clone app has features such as create Business Profile, Celebrity Profile, General Profile, Add & Follow Friends & Celebrities, Browse posts of different categories, Upload Post, Upload Stories, Go live, Keep up with social trends.
Why choose Instagram Clone Script?
It will not be too much if we said ‘The digital age revolves around the social media’, now will it?
Following statistics will be enough for you to understand why choose Instagram Clone Script:
- 81% of all small and medium businesses use some kind of social platform.
- The average daily time spent on social is 142 minutes a day
- Social media users grew by 328 million between October 2018 and October 2019.
Now you know why you need to choose Instagram Clone Script when it comes to launching a social media application.
Add a description, add hashtags, tag other users, tag location, add to a category, add to a channel. Business users can tag product/service links and can also manage the button text
EDIT VIDEOS POST RECORDING
Videos can be recorded in segments and special effects can be applied to each segment post-recording
POST AND EDIT PHOTOS
The product also enable users to post photos. Photos are edited with Instagram like filters. Stickers can be applied and text captions can be embossed on top of the image.
Apply to get a certified profile. Follow certified profiles of stars and have options to chat directly with a star, etc.
Users can live stream straight from the app. All followers will get informed via a push notification. Save a stream after it ends.
Businesses can add links to their product, services, booking pages, etc. These links can be clicked to open web pages inside a web view.
Broadcasters can earn money by earning gifts. All virtual gifts have a coin value and each coin has a value in $. Therefore earned coins can be converted to money and withdrawn.
Keep yourself updated on the status of all whom you follow. News-feed keeps you updated. You can also like and add comments.
YOUTUBE LIKE CHANNELS
Create youtube like channels. Add videos and photos to your channel. Channels can be private or public and other users can follow channels just like how they can follow users.
INSTAGRAM LIKE STORIES
Go on & add an interesting story to your profile. Get to know who your viewers are. The story would last for 24 hours & then it disappears.
SECRET CHAT LIKE ON TELEGRAM
Share ephemeral messages with other users via the secret chat feature on the app.
AUDIO & HD VIDEO CALLING
Initiate audio or video calls with other users like on Whatsapp. All calls are powered by WebRTC, a custom WebRTC gateway, and not any 3rd party paid service like Quickblocks, Agora, etc.
Send money to other users on chat or scan QR codes to pay other users like on Wechat.
Users can complete their KYC ( Know Your Client ) form to create their money wallets. Wallets can be re-charged via credit cards/bank accounts.
Withdraw wallet money direct to your bank account.
CHAT IN REAL TIME
Chat with other users in real-time. Send images, gifs, videos, location, and contacts in chats like on Whatsapp. Group chats are supported.
EXPLORE & ADVANCE SEARCH
All trending hashtags will be pushed on top. Users can search for other users, hashtags, locations, and businesses.
Get push notifications for all activity on your user profile. Track all activities by your friends on the app. For private profiles, all follow requests will have to be approved.
Manage user profiles on the app.
BUSINESS PROFILE MANAGEMENT
Approve and Reject new business profile requests
View and manage posts.
MANAGE REPORTED POSTS
View and manage reported posts.
WATCH PIC-O-ADDA IN ACTION | Instagram CLone | Instagram Clone Script
INSTAGRAM CLONE, INSTAGRAM CLONE SCRIPT IDEAS
1) Instagram Clone Script to start your own social shopping app like Fancy.
2) Instagram Clone Source Code to start your own social chat app like InstaMessage.
3) Instagram Script for starting a social video sharing app like Vine
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.