Job Classified Script: Identifying The Best Opportunities
With technology growing by leaps and bounds, searching for a job is no longer a tedious process. Online job classified platforms help job seekers find the right opportunity. For companies, it is a lot more cost-effective to place a job opening on these platforms.
The growth of online job classifieds platforms is rapid. It gives a chance to make profits without a huge investment. More and more entrepreneurs are seeking job classified scripts to develop a full-fledged site to attract job seekers and companies.
Online job classifieds have a very simple business model, which explains the objective clearly.
- These job portals charge other job boards for traffic
- They also charge recruiters for job postings and advertising
- A few platforms charge recruiter for access to resume database
- Sometimes they get affiliate commissions for advertising services to candidates – resume writing, distribution
- Online job portals also get tractions from job back-fill i.e. suggesting to fill a position left by an employee
Sellers can boost the visibility of their products and get more chances of attracting visitors. With more users willing to pay for highlighting their product listings, Admin can make a huge profit from it.
Entrepreneurs create a Google Ad-sense account and allocate ad spaces on both the home page and product pages in their online classified sites to run Google ads. Admin can make money with more views and clicks on those advertisements.
Sellers are allowed to post their classified ads free of cost. But, they can make a payment to display their services and products as appealing banner ads.
The advertisers can pay when their advertisement gets a view. It serves as a result-oriented technique and includes low risk as well.
Pay fee per lead
When the ads get converted to sales, the classified site can make money from it. This impresses a lot of potential customers to post their ads on the site.
Allow the users to sell their products directly on the classified site instead of directing them to another site using an affiliate link. So, the business owners can make a profit with the occurrence of the sale.
Exemplary ready-made software solution for a unique job platform
Many small and medium level businesses prefer a ready-to-use job classified script as it is affordable and allows proprietors to attain an influential online classified platform easily.
Why Do Online Job Classifieds Need An App?
An app is more convenient and provides for seamless navigation throughout the search.
A well-designed mobile app performs actions much quicker. Job searches and application submissions are easier.
Apps store candidates’ data locally on mobile devices. This saves users’ time by storing preferences and using them to take proactive actions on their behalf.
Features Of Online Job Classifieds
A good end-to-end online job classified script ensures that the hiring company gets each cent of their investment’s worth by automating multiple aspects of the recruitment process.
Adaptability To The Recruitment Cycle
It is important to have the ability to mimic and adapt to multiple recruitment workflows. Job classified script must offer at least these features to streamline the hiring process:
- Easy development of Job Requisition & Approval
- Candidate Screening & Processing
Engaging Tools For Company Branding
Job classified script should offer a window into your work culture rather than listing down all vacancies.
Hassle-Free Interview Scheduling
A job classified platform enables easy scheduling of interviews where applicants and interviewers can agree on mutually suitable interview time.
Ways To Identify Talent
A strong filtration system allows companies to focus on good candidates who can quickly be furthered through the hiring cycle. A good job classified script has Auto-screening, Powerful CV Search, Questionnaires/Tests.
Business Statistics For Online Job Classifieds
1) Indeed Job Portal Gets The Most Job Related Traffic
2) Market Share of Leading Job Portals Worldwide
3) Hiring On LinkedIn Is Up 19.8% since 2017
How To Start A Classified Jobs Business
Planning The Business
- What are the startup and ongoing costs?
- Who is your target market?
- How much can you charge customers?
Estimating Costs Involved In Opening Business
The startup expenses are minimal. They primarily consist of domain registration, web hosting, website design and software expenses. Select a job classified script that bundles software expenses with the other website startup costs.
Estimating Ongoing Expenses
The main ongoing expense is the script provider’s monthly subscription fee. Online job classifieds need between 5,000 and 10,000 monthly visitors who are searching for jobs to begin charging employers for listings.
Know How To Monetize
The majority of revenue comes from selling job listings. Employers pay to post their open positions, purchasing listings either individually or in bulk packages.
How Much To Charge?
Online job classified businesses frequently charge between $50 and $500 for a 30-day listing. Where within this range a job board falls depends on the size of the job board, the industry it’s in, and other factors.
Even a small online job classified business can make a nice profit. Larger businesses that have a few dozen or hundred monthly listings can make much more. Established online job classified businesses slowly grow their revenue by expanding into related fields.
Naming Your Business
A business name is your first impression with customers. It is the foundation of your trademark design that communicates your business strategy. The right name has the power to influence.
Start Your Online Job App With Our Job Software Script
If you want to become a pioneer in this business, then a ready-made job classified script with unmatched functionalities will be a better option to garner great popularity. In terms of cost, time frame, and resources it will serve a robust solution.
A Customizable Classifieds Script Can Be Used To Develop The Best Online Classified Businesses
A versatile classified script can be used to build different business websites by entrepreneurs. An adaptable classified script will help you pick the features required for your business website.
Auto Classified Script
Form an everlasting place in the online automobile classifieds industry! Choose a scalable auto classified script with robust performance, eye-catching features, state-of-the-art technologies, and innovative concepts, to create an efficient and influential car marketplace.
Job Classified Script
A remarkable job classified script can help you build a great app/ website. The platform will be highly beneficial to jobseekers for searching jobs online from the comfort of their homes, and to employers for streamlining their online recruitment processes easily.
Pet Classified Script
Looking to build an online pet store to serve as a convenient platform for the pet sellers and buyers? An ideal pet classified script will help you create one! Be assured to achieve substantial growth in your business with this remarkable solution.
Starting an online auction business will no longer be a tough or tedious job with a ready-to-use and extensible auction script. Build your own auction website with visually stunning features, modern functionality and high scalability.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.