LIVE VIDEO STREAMING SOFTWARE | INDIA’S FIRST INDIGENOUSLY BUILT, LOW LATENCY, HIGHLY SCALABLE (MILLION CONCURRENT USERS) STREAMING APP
Build an app with intuitive UX to help professionals to showcase their talent, reach a broader audience, engage with fans and followers, become popular, and monetize by going Live.
Contains a superset of features from all the popular #livestreaming apps like Tango.me, Nonolive, Bigo among others, which lets you earn online by turning your talent broadcast into a business!
The Multi-guest feature allows the broadcaster to invite other guests to their broadcast and stay streaming.
Users can earn coins for their live video performance and convert them into money.
Users can add beauty, video, and audio effects in real-time to their live videos.
Live streaming enabled by in house developed, feature-rich, completely customizable SDK from Isometrik.
LIVE VIDEO STREAMING SOFTWARE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
What is Live Video Streaming?
Live streaming refers to online streaming media that is simultaneously recorded and broadcasted in real-time. Users interact with the streamers via chat rooms and discuss a variety of topics on social media, video games, professional sports, and participate in live events.
What Are The Features Of The Live Video Streaming Software?
- Multi-guest co-streaming option.
- Monetize your live-streams
- Ability to share the saved stream to social media.
- Beauty filters to enhance the streaming experience.
- Audio effects to bring out an entertaining live streaming experience.
How can Live Video Streaming Software become a profitable business?
By broadcasting live videos, artists and other streamers are rewarded with digital gifts that their fans buy using virtual currency. With 23 million people live streaming every month and 2 million active users every day, live streaming services earn around $ 40 million each quarter.
THE NEW GENERATION OF LIVE STREAMING
UI FLOW | LIVE VIDEO STREAMING SOFTWARE
Livejet is packed with features to simplify the streaming experience and to make it more interactive. Users can go live, beautify their stream with AR filters and voice change filters, add co-publishers, moderate the broadcast by kicking out misbehaving co-publishers and viewers, remove unsolicited messages sent, and monetize their social community.
EASY LIVE STREAMING
With our simple UI, users can go live instantly. Followers get informed via push notifications. They can also save a stream for their social feed.
GO MULTI-LIVE | CO-STREAMING | PLAYER KILL
Users can co-stream with another streamer and go live together. They can interact, earn coins, and get increased viewership together. They can also compete and win coins over each other.
A host user can add co-streamers on our group streaming feature. They can add up to 6-7 users into single live streaming.
PREMIUM LIVE STREAMING
Users can mark content as exclusive and set a price in terms of the number of coins to be paid to access. A great way for performers to earn money via live video streaming software.
Mute Other Streamers
Host Control Options
TRACK TOP VIEWERS AND GIFTERS
Users can track their earnings and viewership of their top viewers and gifters. They can interact and thank them for their support.
BEAUTY FILTERS TO ENHANCE LIVE STREAMING
Users add beauty filters and video effects in real-time to their live stream. They can add audio effects to enhance the experience on our live video streaming software.
CO-STREAMING MULTI-LIVE FEATURES | COLLABORATE WITH RENOWNED ARTISTS
The co-streaming feature on our live video streaming software helps users collaborate and create live stream videos. Users can add 6 co-streamers into a single live stream and perform a live video group chat.
Individual Live Earnings
As a host, the live streamer has control to mute video & audio, hide chat messages, hide control buttons of other streamers. They also can restrict and report faulty viewers if necessary on our live video streaming software.
REQUEST TO JOIN POPULAR LIVE-STREAMERS
Other users can request host live-streamers to collaborate during their live-streaming. The host decides whether to accept or reject the invite.
Add New Streamers
Total Converted Money
Users can search for popular live-streamers and trending broadcasts they like and wish to collaborate.
After ending the live streams users can view the stats of new fans, earned coins, likes, viewer counts, and converted money.
MONETIZATION FEATURES FOR LIVE-STREAMERS
With all the above features users can even earn money from our live video streaming software script. Viewers give them coins and they can convert it to cash. Users can also provide premium paid live video streaming for their exclusive live broadcasts.
EARN COINS AND CONVERT TO MONEY
Users can earn coins from their viewers. Viewers send different gifts that value for coins. The earned coins can be withdrawn on the wallet to real money.
UNIQUE LIVEJET WALLET
Our wallet feature ensures the safety of coins and the money earned. Here users can convert coins to money and withdraw using payment gateways.
Chose Coin Plans
Viewers can buy coins to send to broadcasters. They can choose from a list of coin plans and pay them respectively to get coins.
RELIABLE BANKING PROCESS
Users have to add their bank account onto the live video streaming software to withdraw money. They need to specify their banking details and in a jiffy, the bank account adds to the app.
Add Photo ID
Account Holder Details
Add Bank Account
SOCIALIZE WITH VIEWERS THROUGH THE SOCIAL FEED
To further engage the audience we have included social media features into the live video streaming software. Users can create videos and post on their social feed. They can create profiles and publicize themselves.
Chat with Audience
Users can create videos just like on TikTok or save their live video streams and post on their social feeds.
CREATE ENTERTAINING POSTS
Users can create quality posts by adding background music and effects.
REVENUE MODEL | HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON LIVE VIDEO STREAMING SOFTWARE
Earn Money Via Coins
Users can give virtual gifts that are bought by coins and individual coins to live streamers. App earns a commission every time a user sends these virtual gifts to streamers.
Premium Live Streaming
Performers can make money by marking their content exclusive through our premium live streaming feature. Users can have to pay set coins to access the streaming.
Viewers Buy Coins
Viewers can buy coins to send to broadcasters. They can choose from a list of coin plans and pay them respectively to get coins. The app makes a % commission for each purchase of coins.
Your app earns commission through in-app advertisements by third-party vendors. The commission can be set on the number of clicks or products purchased via referrals.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.