MULTI-VENDOR ECOMMERCE MARKETPLACE PLATFORM
Shoppd, our ultimate multi store eCommerce software for entrepreneurs looking to get into the on-demand e-commerce business niche. Start your own Amazon Clone/Flipkart Clone, get on board today!
Mobile UI of Multi-Store eCommerce Software
Build Your Own Amazon Clone App
This multi store eCommerce software solution has features that are inspired by Amazon, Flipkart, Alibaba and other super successful eCommerce applications.
Allows users to directly search for the product they are looking for.
View latest deals, top selling products and suggested products, all on the home page.
Choose from various categories such as Brand, Usage, Most Popular categories.
This Amazon clone script allows you to further add price, color, quantity filters.
This eCommerce script allows you to find the best daily deals on your favourite categories
Sort Your Query
Sort your query based on Relevance, Popularity, Prices low to high, and vice-versa.
This Flipkart clone app solution will showcase the complete product description after you click on the product you are interested in.
You can add product specifications, such as, quantity, color, capacity, sizes etc.
Users can view related products that users viewed while viewing the selected product.
Reviews and Ratings
View the reviews and ratings of the product you are interested in.
The checkout contains all the products chosen by you, with the details and specifications mentioned so the customers can review the order before they make a payment.
Our Amazon clone script allows users to make payments using a wallet, Cash, Card or Net Banking.
Add Money to Wallet
Users can add money to the wallet and use the money to pay for the purchases
After placing an order, users can track their orders.
Users can view all the past orders and the current orders on our Amazon clone script.
Allows the user to find a product in the database by just scanning the barcode of the product.
Best eCommerce Store Software-Website
eCommerce website, inspired by Amazon, Flipkart, Alibaba and other successful eCommerce business model.
◇Homepage Website View
Detailed homepage on website for customers to browse through the products they wish to purchase on our Amazon clone script.
◇Browse Categories on Website:
Users can browse through the categories on the website view of Flipkart clone software solution.
◇View Orders on Website
View your current cart items, past orders and orders in transit in the website view of Shoppd, our Alibaba clone script.
◇View Cart Details
View the items in your cart and total price along with the price breakdown for each product.
◇ Payment on Website
Customers can select the mode of payment is most suitable for them and make the payments.
BEST ECOMMERCE CMS & ADMIN PANEL
The Shopr ecommerce cms & admin panel has been designed keeping the best ecommerce cms, top ecommerce inventory management softwares, ecommerce financial accounting softwares, ecommerce dispatcher softwares & more in mind
◇Add Products from Admin Panel
Create | Update | Modify | Delete products from the central or store inventory from the admin panel of our Amazon clone script- Shoppd.
Add Distributor | Wholesaler | Manufacturer etc. and manage the stores from the admin panel.
Manage guest users, registered users on the customer app and website.
◇Manage Product Attributes
Provide additional information to the products. You can also create attribute groups from admin.
View and keep a track the statuses of the orders. You can view past, assigned orders, unassigned orders, completed orders.
Best Dashboard Features of eCommerce Store Software
You can manage add-ons to your product on the amazon clone app solution.
Manage Banner, FAQs, Terms & Conditions, Contact Details, About US etc. on our App like Alibaba.
Admin of Shoppd, our eCommerce store software can add, delete or modify the offers on the products.
Keep a track of all the carts, view the cart status from the admin side of the Amazon clone script.
Keep a track of retail inventory and the wholesale inventory on our Flipkart Clone Script/ Amazon Clone.
CITY AND ZONE MANAGEMENT
Add, Manage or Delete City and Zones from the admin panel of Shoppd.
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE MANAGEMENT
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of all transactions made on the app.
LOYALTY, REFERRALS AND COUPON MANAGEMENT
Our ecommerce clone script has been integrated with a unique marketing module that is equipped with promo, referrals & marketing plan, features.
Define and manage multiple taxes that could be levied on the products in each city.
PAYMENT GATEWAY SETUP
Shoppd can support more than one payment gateway on the same platform allowing the user to choose from the multiple options available.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.