OLA Clone | OLA Clone Script | Innovative, Trusted, Reliable, Taxi Software Solution for Startups
Why OLA when you have Karry? The OLA Clone, Karry is a fully integrated on-demand taxi booking software & taxi dispatch system. The perfect Taxi Script solution for entrepreneurs/startups to customize and launch/expand an on-demand taxi business. The proven OLA Clone / Lyft Clone / Careem Clone
Check out our complete technological solution used to Build an OLA Like App
Karry: OLA Clone / OLA App Clone Script & Taxi dispatcher software | On demand taxi booking software development.
What is OLA Clone?
OLA clone is a mobile app solution with the best features of popular global taxi apps. The OLA clone script ensures taxi owners can launch their business quickly with minimal investment. OLA clone is a complete solution for booking cabs from any location. OLA has proved to be a revelation in mobility solution with its successful business model.
Build a user friendly taxi booking app that enables seamless coordination between riders and drivers with the 100% customizable OLA clone script that is available on web, iOS and Android.
Detailed features of KARRY White Label Taxi App Software
OLA CLONE | OLA CLONE SCRIPT | OLA CLONE APP – CUSTOMER APP – USER FRIENDLY FEATURES
This taxi app script is feature-rich & has seamless UI integration. Our OLA clone source code assists users to book a ride with ease via Karry
Schedule Rides – Search & locate cabs around you. Tap a button & book a ride right away or schedule one. Request the ride to be handled by your favorite driver.
Payment Gateway Modes – Pay by cash or use your credit card/debit card/payment wallets and go cashless on the OLA Clone.
Smart Digital Wallet – Utilize the Karry wallet for seamless payments. Top up your wallet with Karry money using a credit card.
Book a ride for yourself or a near and dear one. Unique features integrated in our OLA clone source code.
Detailed driver preferences available during booking.
Promo Codes & Referrals – Earn discounts on the taxi dispatch software – OLA Clone App
Track your driver in real-time and view the ETA on OLA Clone Script
Rate your driver and provide feedback regarding the trip on the OLA Clone.
OLA CLONE | OLA CLONE SCRIPT | DRIVER APP
Driver iOS App, Driver Android App & App Driver Web Panel Web. Seamless ride accepting, journey tracking, analytics, Driver Support Chat, Trip Earnings, & Route Navigation.
Receive ride requests with necessary trip details. Accept or reject the requests.
Mark availability to handle ride requests with the Online/Offline Job Status button.
Google Maps and Waze maps integrated for Route Navigation to customer’s pickup point & drop location.
Invoice generation included in the OLA clone script, after completion of the trip.
Bank account integrated with the OLA clone script for payments to be routed directly to the drivers account.
Financial summary provided to help track of earnings and pay outs.
Our OLA clone script code can be integrated with wearables to provide easy ride-booking characteristics for customers via their devices.
THE BEST UBER CLONE TAXI DISPATCH SYSTEM
Designed to assign, dispatch, and track drivers. State of the art system for overall fleet management, individual driver tracking & manually assigning rides to drivers on the OLA Clone.
Intuitive taxi dispatcher system dashboard allows you schedule & dispatch jobs easily on the go. Updates are provided regarding new or active bookings via web push notifications in real-time.
New bookings can be created via a phone booking form available with the dispatcher via the taxi booking software.
View the entire driver fleet in real-time. Book a driver manually or allow the system to allocate drivers automatically for scheduled bookings via the dispatch system integrated in the OLA clone script.
Track drivers and view their job schedules. Track also the on-going bookings of all the drivers and view details via the taxi dispatcher software on the App like OLA.
OLA CLONE TAXI BOOKING WEBSITE
Customers can now book their rides via the taxi booking website portal in our OLA like app – Karry.
Book a ride for now or later via the OLA clone Android & iOS application on our mobile responsive taxi booking website.
Choose the pickup location and drop address. Select a car that suits your preferences. Fill in the details and select a payment gateway. Get a fare estimate, add promo code to get discounts for the ride on our taxi software.
Track your taxi driver in real-time on a map on the taxi booking software, while he drives his way to pick you. View estimated time of arrival. Intuitive & seamless design provided in our OLA clone script.
Recharge in-app wallet accounts on our OLA App clone script.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.