How to make money from the classifieds app? | OLX Clone Script
Make money from sale of items
Whenever any product or item is sold on the app, the app makes a commission on the transaction. The more the number of products sold, the higher the commission.
Allow the promotion of ads through a paid plan
The revenue model can allow purchase of paid plans for highlighting certain ads. They can also be marked as urgent.
Google ads can fetch you money
The app can earn money through Google Ads that can be placed at various points on the website as well as the app. This is possible because the app comes integrated with the Ad SDK.
Earn using targeted ad campaigns
Offline retailers can be a good source of income. They can run geo-targeted ad campaigns to capture the user base market.
UIFLOW OF FEATURES
A grid view shows all products in your current location. Once access to the geo-location is provided a list of all ads in that particular are are displayed on the OLX Clone Script.
A profile of the seller is displayed in the form of social media profile. A count of followers is also visible. Whenever the seller posts any products of interest it appears on his social feed. His/Her followers are then sent a push notification informing them of the same.
PROMOTION OF ADS
A solid revenue model where a seller can promote their ads through a paid plan option.
ALLOW ADS WITH DYNAMIC ATTRIBUTES
This feature is on the lines of OLX app. It’s a multiple step process where an ad can be uploaded. The ad can be created dynamically based on the category of the advertisement without the need of writing additional code.
A comprehensive list of products related details such as category, location, price, New/Used, Urgency, Sorting order, and Post time and more. For different categories different set of fields are shown.
HIGHLIGHT ADS | OLX CLONE SCRIPT
Some posts can be highlighted so they can stand out from the other posts/ads. Users have to pay fees for posts to show up here.
SUBMIT OFFERS AND NEGOTIATE
On the OLX Clone Script, buyers can go ahead and submit offers for products, which they would like to purchase.
ENABLE DIRECT BUYING ON THE OLX CLONE SCRIPT
A direct buy is when a user posts an ad where he doesn’t want to negotiate for, neither does he want to exchange.
This is a form of barter system where a user can decide that he wants to exchange his product with some other product without the exchange of money.
APP ENABLED PAYMENTS
Ample choice is present while making payments from the app. Multiple cards can be added to the profile. There is an in-app wallet integrated to make smooth processing of payments. Based on the country other payment gateways can also be supported.
When a transaction occurs where a buyer pays the seller, the payment is escrowed and reflected in the pending balance. The payment is later released to the seller once the buyer scans the sellers QR code.
IN-APP WALLET ON THE OLX CLONE SCRIPT
A user can recharge their money and wallet using a payment gateway. All payment gateways can be supported depending on the country.
SCAN QR CODE ON THE OLX CLONE SCRIPT
A unique QR code is generated for each order. This QR code can be scanned by the buyer to confirm the sale of an item on the OLX Clone Script
CAPTURE BUYERS & SELLERS RATINGS
After a transaction review and rate buyers/sellers using star rating between 1 and 5 to enhance social trust score. This would be visible to all in the ratings tab.
WALLET TO BANK MONEY WITHDRAWAL
The administrator can approve requests that can enable users to withdraw money from the wallet to the bank.
The sellers can analyse their ads and get an insight into their performance. Parameter can be Click count, Comment, Chat count, how many people saved and shared the post.
The user profile has a complete view of the details of the user. Fields like sale items, highlighted ads, urgent sale, sold items, archived items, deleted items, reviews, exchanges are displayed here.
VIEW BUYER RATING
Create rating for both buyers and sellers. For example a comment like “Payment promptness” will be quite helpful in deciding to do business with.
MARKETPLACE WEBSITE ON THE OLX CLONE SCRIPT
View Classified Ads
You can view all the products around your current location by providing access to geolocation. There are highlighted posts, urgent posts and free ads.
Post Ads With Dynamic Attributes
Post ads with all necessary details that a buyer maybe seeking to make a purchase. Fields are dynamically created based on the category of the advertisement.
View Product Details On The OLX Clone Script
Product details page varies for different types of categories. Fixed fields are title, price, location & category. Other metadata depends on the product category and varies as per product.
Search Advertisements / Users
Search for ads are powered by elasticsearch that factors the category and keywords used in the description of the ads. Users can find friends by sharing their contact list.
Chat Directly With Sellers
Buyers can initiate chat with sellers. Chats are instant and real-time. Buyers and sellers can exchange messages, images, videos & location. Unique chats are created for each advert.
Multiple Payment Methods
Stripe.com comes integrated by default. Other payment gateways are also supported depending on the country. Users can add multiple cards to their profile to make payments.
After the buyer scans the seller’s QR Code the transaction is complete. Buyer receives the invoice from the app and downloads the invoice from the orders page. The seller can download the sales order on the OLX Clone Script.
Submit Offers, Buy Direct Or Exchange
A buyer can submit an offer when an ad is up for negotiation. When the seller does not initiate exchange or negotiation then it’s a direct buy. Exchange is as in barter system where the buyer/seller can exchange goods.
User can promote their advertisement through 2 options: Highlight the ad for a few days in a particular region or mark as urgent to sell for certain number of days.
Withdraw Money From Wallet To Bank
Users can withdraw money from wallet to bank account. Requests are submitted to the administrator and after approval the payment is made to the seller.
Manage multiple currencies and locations.
Manage multiple languages and text content on the app
SEO of the website is managed
Manage Brands and/or Models
Provision of SMS and Email Delivery Logs
Track all offers on the application.
Manage access permissions via the admin panel
Manage all users on the app
Manage Meta Data
Manage product meta-data and other fields
Manage all the listings on the app
Manage all units
Manage Promotion Plans
Manage all promotion plans in one place
Manage Website Banners
Manage website banners
Manage financial ledgers
View ratings and reviews
View all ratings and review on one screen
Track all Orders
Track all orders that are placed
Create Targeted Marketing Campaigns
Create targeted marketing campaigns
Manage withdrawal requests
Manage withdrawal requests to Admin
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.