iDeliver- For Real Time On Demand Delivery or Uber for delivery business’s
(This Clone Script is the first of its kind Postmates Clone in the world and is ideal for any on-demand delivery business)
iDeliver!, our Uber for delivery app for iOS and Android is one of the most technically advanced on demand delivery app in the world.The Postmates source code uses state of the art technologies like NodeJS , MongoDB , Pubnub which assures web-scale!
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments on the on-demand delivery app. The app comes with multi-language support so if you want your Delivery Hero Clone with German language support or your very own Talabat Clone with Arabic language support , iDeliver is your GO-TO solution.
CUSTOMER APP FEATURES
The Postmates Clone / Door Dash Clone has a custom sign up form for users to signup by entering their email address and phone numbers. The Postmates Clone also supports signing up with facebook.
The user can login to the product using his email and password. If a user has forgotten his pass-word he can reset the same via a web link that will be sent to the registered email id. Facebook login is also supported on the product.
Users can store their card details on stripe which is PCI compliant. We use stripe.com as our default payment gateway and it provides a secure way to store credit card information. All the payments are processed using the stripe API. Delivery agents can add their bank details via the admin interface securely. The stored card is used to make cash-less payment on the app.
Users can enter a friend’s referral code to register on the app and if this is used:
- New user gets a discount code via email
- Person who referred this user also gets a discount code via email
Users can view the restaurants around them and filter them by cuisines. An advanced search option is provided to view recently viewed restaurants or search restaurants by name.
Users can browse the complete order menu for different restaurants. The menu is organized into categories and sub-categories. Dishes are placed inside a category or sub-category.Each dish can further be organized into different portions and modifiers can be created for each dish. Modifiers can be organized into modifier groups. Support for half and half modifiers which are very useful for pizzas.Users can add products to their cart on the Postmates Clone / Instacart Clone / Caviar Clone / Delivery.com Clone / Justeat Clone / Deliveroo Clone / Spoonrocket Clone / Grofers Clone / Swiggy Clone / Sprig Clone / Delivery Hero Clone / Foodpanda Clone.
Users can checkout their cart after adding their dishes. For delivery orders the users also needs to enter the delivery address and the delivery fee is calculated based on the distance.
Users can enter promotion codes in the text field provided to earn discounts. Promotions can be created in the backend interface and can be distributed by PUSH NOTIFICATIONS (targeted marketing) or by email campaigns. This is a great add on to have to increase the virility of the app and get more users to use the app.
The booking process is follows:
- Job Dispatch – Job is sent in a round-robin manner to drivers closest to the store the order is place for. Job is sent to the 5 closest drivers and each driver is given 30s to respond. If one driver avoids the booking or rejects the booking, the booking is passed onto the next closest driver in a round-robin manner.
- Driver en-route to store- Driver to be en-route after accepting the order
- Driver at store – Driver arrives at store and picks up the ordered items. Driver can chat with the customer in case something went wrong or a requested item went out of stock etc, driver can modify the price and then charge customer , the customer’s card is blocked for a certain amount at this time.
- Driver en-route to delivery address – Once the driver has picked up the items the driver informs the customer that he now on the way to the delivery location. Billing is based on time and also on distance.
- Driver at delivery point – Driver can inform the customer once he arrives at the customer location so that the customer can be prepared for picking up the items.
- Delivery complete –User’s stored credit card is charged and the user is sent an invoice for the food order by email and also a push notification is received on his device with the invoice details on a receipt.
Here the booking request is sent to a web dispatch system. The person manning the web dispatch system will find the best possible driver to full-fill the job and will send him the request. Once a driver confirms the booking the booking details are confirmed to the customer. This is ideal for situations when there is no proper supply demand match and the man in the middle is required to ensure high quality of service.
The customer can track his current orders from this screen and also all the past orders made on the app from this page
The customer can share his referral code with others via facebook, twitter, email and SMS. This increases the virility of the app and helps increase the virility of the app.
DRIVER APP FEATURES
The driver can accept/reject bookings on any screen. The method of manual scheduling is carried out by the driver to judge whether he can full-fill the customer’s request or not.
The driver can update the status for each booking directly from the app. The status updates for the driver are as follows:
- En-route to restaurant
- Arrived at restaurant
- Customer charged and on the way to delivery location
- Driver at delivery location
- Raise invoice and rate customer
Drivers / Delivery Agents can track their booking history from this screen on the app.
Drivers / Delivery Agents can see their profile details and also booking statistics from this screen on the app.
In-app voice driven navigation possible using Skobbler API. Waze and google navigation integrated for the driver to get voice driven directions using his favorite navigation apps.