Flower Delivery Software | The Best On Demand Flower Delivery App
The floral industry is growing rapidly and majority of the business is generated online. Our On Demand Flower Delivery App will position florists for success in this competitive industry.It will help you build, sustain, and optimize your store which will reduce overheads, enhance new and repeat business. Your creative designing & our technology with its innovative features will gear you for success.You will be empowered to represent your personalized and unique brand.
CUSTOMER APP | INNOVATIVE FLOWER DELIVERY SOLUTION
There are many players in the flower delivery niche and competition is high. Our on demand flower delivery app will assist you to market bouquets of Roses, Tulip, Daisy, Aster, Orchids, Begonia, Lilly, Carnation, Daffodil, Jasmine, etc., in a cost effective manner. The friendly UI has been designed to provide a seamless experience for clients to navigate through the app. Users can easily find and identify features to enhance UI experience. While designing the on demand flower delivery app, we make sure the apps are attractive, easy-to-use and flawless for your app users. We design each screen, pixel-by-pixel, keeping your ultimate business goal in mind.
DRIVER DELIVERY APP | QUICK DELIVERY WITH THE ON DEMAND FLOWER DELIVERY SOLUTION
To communicate and coordinate with Delivery Agents, customers can make calls to Riders from within the App. Customers can also have a one-on-one chat in-app with the Flower Delivery Admin for information pertaining to delivery or any other matter. The same is applicable in the case of flower delivery mobile apps as well. All you need to do is to select your favorite bouquet (well some apps also have options to customize your flower bouquet as well) then add some gifts and your loved ones will receive it on the right day at the right time through our flower delivery app. The driver agent app includes features such as in-app chat, easy job status updates, analytics & earning reports.
STORE OWNER APP|ORDER MANAGEMENT IN THE FLOWER DELIVERY SOFTWARE
The Flower Delivery script gives store owners/admins a simple and intuitive dashboard to manage all orders. The Store Owner App is designed to be engaging, intuitive and easy to operate. Orders on the customer app can be tracked and assigned to riders. Manually assign orders to delivery agents as per your choice or to the next available agent. So, if you have a flower delivery business or you are a flower shop owner, then you must not miss this opportunity in the flower delivery business. It’s time for you to make chunks of revenue out of the flower delivery industry. Expand your franchise with a perfect flower delivery mobile app crafted with a blend of latest technology and innovative approach.
FLOWER STORE DISPATCHER | ORDER OVERVIEW
This comprehensive tool is designed to manage orders placed by customers on the app or website. Flower or Bouquet dispatch personnel are provided with a realtime view of all active orders placed on the app. The provision to automatically or manually assign orders to riders or delivery agents is also provided. Edit details of orders as required so to increase your overall control of the business. The same is applicable in the case of flower delivery mobile apps as well. All the customer needs to do is to select their favorite bouquet (some apps also have options to customize your flower bouquet as well) then add some gifts and your loved ones will receive it on the right day at the right time.
CENTRAL DISPATCHER | OVERALL ORDERS & STORE REVIEW
Managers at the backend have access to the web central dispatcher that enables them to get an absolute overview of all active stores and their orders in realtime. Central dispatchers can either assign orders auto/manually to delivery agents based on their schedule through the delivery service software.
WEB ADMIN PANEL | OVERALL ACCESS AND CONTROL OF THE FLOWER DELIVERY APP
Owners or their assigned representatives can utilize the admin panel to configure cities and set up zones, pricing structure, affiliate stores, franchises, etc on the on demand flower delivery app solution. It is imperative to have a proper infrastructure to ensure success. Our App ensures that a proper flow is maintained so that you are always in control of the entire business.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.