Shypr is an on demand package delivery software solution. Here is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to launch their movers and packers business with this enterprising package delivery tracking software. This innovative and proven online package delivery software solution is for managing last mile deliveries of shipments.
Shypr: Package Delivery Software
The Uber for Package Delivery is a software solution designed and crafted for entrepreneurs to launch their own package delivery service for hyperlocal delivery at their preferred location.
The 100% customizable, PCI compliant for multi-currency & multi-language support on demand delivery software solution is tailor-made for any region of operation. The Uber for Package Delivery Software Solution with source code, for iOS and Android is a one of its kind & technologically proven package delivery solution that one among the best.
What is Package Delivery App?
The Uber for Package Delivery app serves to deliver packages / couriers / articles that arrive at a local collection center through various means such as road, rail or air. This is then delivered to the addressee with the assistance of a group of delivery personnel. The entire cycle from collection of the package to its delivery is accomplished at the quickest possible time.
What are the features of a Package Delivery App?
Should have an easy And intuitive User Interface, options available for either the shipper or receiver to pay, receiver confirmation before scheduling, easy payment options, and Real-time GPS tracking of delivery.
Shypr – This ideal Package Delivery Software is Robust & Scalable package tracking software solution for entrepreneurs.
This has been inspired by famous courier delivery experts such as DHL Express, FedEx, UPS, Blue Dart, etc. This is a technology backed package delivery dispatch software for shippers and drivers. Our package business software is designed to provide amazing solutions for last mile package/courier delivery. The time from development to deployment is quicker than any other package delivery tracking software in the market.
This package delivery routing software is equipped with features such as:
1) Credit Wallet for shippers to keep track of revenue spent on cash / card.
2) Credit Wallet for drivers to keep track of driver cash collection.
3) This allows shippers to permit the drivers to collect delivery fee and also shipment value. This is very much suited for small merchants wherein drivers collect the charges for the goods shipped. At the end of the day figures are checked and settled.
4) The delivery fee can be paid either by the shipper or the receiver.
5) Shipper has the option to get the receiver’s confirmation before shipping the goods.
6) Receivers can confirm the shipment via a link. It can also be paid by adding card details.
7) A link can be sent to the receiver so as to track the delivery.
8) Shippers can track delivery in realtime.
9) There is an accounting system to manage driver pay outs and shipper settlements.
10) Cash / Card accounting integrated.
In addition to these features PCI compliance is assured so that there would be no legal issues to accept online payments on the Shypr. Furthermore, the package software app has multi-language support. Shypr, our package service software is an exemplary solution for package delivery dispatch software in Spanish, Arabic, German, French, etc.
VIEW ACTIVE LOADS ON THE PACKAGE DELIVERY SOFTWARE
Active loads that are awaiting customer confirmation or dispatch is depicted here.
VIEW ALL VEHICLES
All available vehicles for booking can be viewed on the package delivery management software.
Configure if security code required or not, customer confirmation is necessary & who pays the delivery fee either the shipper or the receiver.
Images and description of the load is included. You can also configure whether the driver has to collect payments for the shipment or not.
LIVE TRACKING ON THE PACKAGE DELIVERY SOFTWARE
It is possible to have realtime tracking of the driver on route to pick-up loads on the package delivery tracking software.
Realtime status updates can be enabled on the package booking software for every order for the driver.
SHIPPER WALLET ON THE PACKAGE DELIVERY SOFTWARE
Online Package Delivery Management software to manage cash / card payments via this shipper wallet.
View all completed loads on the package delivery dispatch software from the booking history page.
INVOICE AND DRIVER RATING
Receive an invoice at the end of the trip. Give ratings and review the driver on the package delivery management software.
ACCEPT / DENY LOADS
The driver app automatically opens on the package delivery management software whenever a new load request is logged.
UPDATE JOB STATUS
Swipe to update the status of the job as: I have arrived, vehicle loaded and trip started, vehicle unloaded and invoice raised.
SECURITY SETUP ON THE PACKAGE DELIVERY SOFTWARE
Driver has to enter the security code provided by receiver in the package delivery software.
The receiver puts a signature to confirm the completion of delivery on the Shypr the package delivery tracking software.
View your current net receivables & past settlements with all details on the Shypr package delivery dispatch software.
WATCH SHYPR, PACKAGE DELIVERY SOFTWARE IN ACTION
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.