Pet Classified Script: Helping You Find Furry Friends
Owning a pet is a key to happiness for life. It lowers stress levels, teaches kids responsibility, makes you feel safe, encourages you to exercise, moreover keeps your brain sharp when you are with them.
These served as major reasons why entrepreneurs started pet businesses online with the help of pet classified script and made a fortune. With the evolution of the pet industry, this business has been highly beneficial to startups.
It is very similar to any e-commerce business model. An e-commerce marketplace script inherited with a pet classified script can be used to launch an online store, where the products and services are related to pets. It can be either Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Consumer (B2C) or Consumer to Consumer (C2C).
- B2B: The entrepreneur can market the services directly to other businesses.
- B2C: The entrepreneur can market the products or services directly to end-users. It is the most widely known form of commerce by the general public.
- C2C: The customers can trade with each other using the third party platform.
The revenue of online pet stores is based on the categories which they include in their online store. Pet classified script helps you explore the common paradigms such as pet food, pet supplies, pet services. Besides, there are different ways to monetize from the app:
The app will be free to download, but few features will be for premium users only.
You can post advertisements for different related products.
You can charge a small fee to download the app.
Why Does This Business Need An App?
An app enhances the accessibility of your products and services. It is a great way to organically increase customer loyalty and improve your offering. An app allows you to send push notifications and alerts about sales, announcements, and offers to your customers.
A good pet classified script helps develop a well-designed mobile app for users to perform actions much quicker. Users get a personal touch like click-to-call and direct SMS.
Features Of Good Online Pet Stores
Sellers can create different listings depending on their product requirements. They can also make changes after the addition of the listings on the site.
Sellers can include the required categories and subcategories in their product listings. A good pet classified script also provides better browsing experience and navigation for the users.
It is one of the most significant features. It allows users to filter the items by sellers, categories, and attributes. Admin can add and edit the filtering options as per the entrepreneurs’ business needs.
Internal Messaging System
The internal messaging system incorporated into the pet classified script facilitates smooth communication between the users and sellers. Customers can contact the product suppliers instantly and clarify their queries effectively and easily.
Business Statistics Of Online Pet Stores
1) It’s expected to witness 5% CAGR to 2025, catapulting from $190.1 billion to $269.9 billion
2) Customer preference for shopping for pet products online is estimated to grow at 9.4%
3) There is space for the development of new services, and especially new channels.
4) Digitally pet brands are steadily gaining more market share
How To Start A Pet Classified Business
Before starting the business it is important to have thorough research on competitors. A proficient team of designers and developers with a good pet classified script will help save a lot of your time and effort.
CHOOSE THE SERVICE YOU WANT TO OFFER
A pet classified script helps you cover every aspect of the service: pet food, training, health, grooming, even fashion! Pet owners make sure their pet gets everything they need and beyond.
FIND THE SUPPLIERS
There are three common ways to find suppliers for an online pet store. Online marketplaces, where you can contact these suppliers and make agreements, depending on your offerings. Directories, where you can find the most convenient suppliers from your location. Google Search, where you can use a various set of queries to get genuine pet suppliers.
START AN ONLINE PET STORE
There are a few other important aspects to keep in mind before you start your business. Pet classified scripts can help you pick the right domain name; design your product categories, depending upon your offerings; create a marketing plan.
Start Your Online Pet Store With Our Pet Classified App
76% of U.S. households own a pet and spend approximately $95.7 billion on their pets. The business opportunities in this niche are continuously growing. For entrepreneurs, it is the right time to find a readymade solution like a pet classified script with unsurpassable functionalities. In terms of cost, time frame, and resources, it will serve a robust solution.
A Customizable Classifieds Script Can Be Used To Develop The Best Online Classified Businesses
A versatile classified script can be used to build different business websites by entrepreneurs. An adaptable classified script will help you pick the features required for your business website.
Auto Classified Script
Form an everlasting place in the online automobile classifieds industry! Choose a scalable auto classified script with robust performance, eye-catching features, state-of-the-art technologies, and innovative concepts, to create an efficient and influential car marketplace.
Real Estate Classified Script
Whether your business is a Commercial Real Estate, Industrial Real Estate, Land, or Residential Real Estate, build your own portal by using a reliable real estate classified script that connects property owners and buyers efficiently with extraordinary features.
Job Classified Script
A remarkable job classified script can help you build a great app/ website. The platform will be beneficial to jobseekers for searching jobs online from the comfort of their homes, and to employers for streamlining online recruitment processes easily.
Starting an online auction business will no longer be a tough or tedious job with a ready-to-use and extensible auction script. Build your own auction website with visually stunning features, modern functionality and high scalability.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.