Postmates Clone Start your own Uber for food delivery with iDeliver
Postmates Clone – iDeliver is a fully integrated on-demand delivery software especially relevant for your food delivery business! Managing your restaurant deliveries has never been so easy! Manage both on-demand and scheduled deliveries all on one software!
Postmates Clone - Real-time on-demand deliveries and tracking software
This Postmate clone script is a powerful, scalable code with a clean design. It is ideal for any on-demand delivery business or even online food ordering websites. iDeliver – our Uber for food delivery app for iOS and Android is technically advanced developed by experienced developers. The source code uses state of the art technologies like NodeJS, MongoDB, Pubnub and therefore, assures web-scale! Additionally, we assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments. Furthermore, the app comes with multi-language support.
Customer App: The Best Food Ordering System Postmates Clone
Designed keeping apps like UberEats in mind but with UI features to create our own Postmates clone script ie, used to further develop feature-rich food ordering & delivery applications for restaurateurs all around the globe. All the features have been inspired by the Postmates App.
Customer Website: The Best Food Ordering System Postmates Clone
Restaurateurs need not create an online food ordering website from scratch, but the customizable iDeliver / Postmates clone food delivery software comes with a food delivery website template that has been crafted with UI features from top online food ordering websites and online fast food delivery systems in mind.
DRIVER APP : THE BEST FOOD DELIVERY / POSTMATES CLONE SCRIPT
Keeping the best food delivery clone scripts in mind for drivers, the iDeliver / Postmates clone script driver app makes it easy for food delivery drivers to accept & live-track food pickup & delivery requests. As well as view analytics on their earnings & booking history.
STORE APP: FOOD DELIVERY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE TO MAKE YOUR OWN POSTMATES CLONE
Our Postmates Clone online restaurant order tracking software & restaurant delivery order software makes it easy for restaurants to tie up with your customized food ordering software & food delivery script.
Restaurant Franchise / Multi-Location Management
Postmate clone script is Multi-featured and thoughtfully designed to manage and provide support to your franchisees. In-built special technology features help you and your multi-location franchisees to succeed and strengthen your restaurant business.
Restaurant Store Admin
The Store Admins dashboard for iDeliver Postmates clone script is an easy-to-comprehend and intuitive interface that manages all orders placed via the Customer App. These orders can be either assigned to delivery agents manually or to another agent as per protocol.
The super admin dashboard from iDeliver's Postmates clone script is powered by data from the entire platform and the dashboard visualizes different Key Performance Indicators ( KPI's ) for the platform using charts, graphs and tables. All visualizations are filterable by date range.
A central dispatcher is set up on the backend and has access to the web central dispatcher. This makes it possible for them to provide an overview of all active restaurants and orders in real-time. Central dispatchers also have the option to either auto/manually assign orders to delivery agents through this Postmates clone script.
Popular apps based on similar business models
Technology Used in Postmates Clone Script
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.