Trucking Dispatch Companies and Best Dispatcher Features
DEVELOPMENT OF TRUCKING DISPATCH COMPANIES
The American Trucking Associations released a report in 2015, that projects that freight volume will see a rise by approximately 30% by the year 2026. Implying, more scope for companies providing truck dispatch services, to start and establish a truck dispatch business successfully.
As a result of Globalization, truck dispatch service has turned out to be much feasible than before. Introduction of latest technologies like in-app tracking features via satellite tracking systems or GPS technology, online truck dispatch service, online payment methods, load board finder etc.
Gradually, these trucking dispatch companies are employing technologies to ensure better and faster communication channels to enable easy contact amongst truck drivers, dispatchers and customers, multitasking abilities and organizational skills in trucking dispatch companies.
Trucking dispatch companies are responsible for coordinating the transport of freight, irrespective of the pickup and drop locations. Whether the destinations are across town or across the country.
Founded in 1923, its headquarter is in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
It is an American freight transportation company that offers truck dispatch services and logistics solutions as well as supply chain solutions.
PITT OHIO aims at making their customers more valuable, employees more competitive and communities stronger, by providing one of the best truck dispatch services in the market.
Their “just say yes” approach and customer-centric mindset helps them to operate the business committedly.
Southeastern Freight Lines
Founded in 1950,this LTL (Less Than Load) freight-hauling enterprise works in the Southeastern region of US. Their commitment to add value to their services is what makes them different and one of the best truck dispatching service.
Their motto states ‘Providing Quality Without Question‘
WHAT FEATURES MAKES THE DISPATCHER SERVICE AMAZING?
Pick-up an unassigned load and assign it to a free and available driver.
Dispatcher can book loads for a customer via the dispatcher portal
View the GPS location of all the drivers in real time along with their current status (online/offline/inactive/logged out)
Once the load is assigned to a driver, You can track your delivery online.
View all ongoing & completed loads and filter them based on date and booking status
WHY CHOOSE APPSCRIP AS YOUR TRUCKING DISPATCH SOFTWARE SOLUTION?
Value Propositions Offered to Drivers
View load details
The driver gets to view a filtered list of available loads to haul. Driver is notified on new load entries placed by the freight broker
Provide counter offers
The truck driver can provide a counter offer to the price set for the load
Find the correct route
The truck driver can route the journey using either google maps or waze. The trip status can be updated by swiping the screen which also notifies the broker as well.
Easy invoice generation
Invoice of the trip containing images, additional notes & receivers signature
Value Propositions Offered to Brokers
Track your loads
The freight broker can track the journey in real time and is updated with the current load status along the way
Rate the assigned driver
The freight broker can track the journey in real time and is updated with the current load status along the way
View load listings
The freight broker can view a list of truck loads accepted by truck drivers as well ones that have been newly countered by drivers.
Want to develop your own online trucking dispatch software solution?
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.