TRUCKING SOFTWARE FOR TRUCK BROKERAGE BUSINESSES
LoadEmUp is an all-rounded trucking software. Complete with a truck booking software, truck broker software, truck dispatcher software, trucking accounting software, truck management & logistics software. Inspired by top trucking software apps like uShip, Convoy, Uber Freight & more.
WHY CHOOSE LOAD’EMUP AS YOUR TRUCKING SOFTWARE SOLUTION?
LoadEmUp has been designed to accelerate truck brokerage businesses to the digital age. The trucking software provides a complete customisable truck-broker software solution for businesses in the freight broker industry.
Our solution is customizable to build a truck broker software solution for any kind of trucking software need, load moving service and other on demand truck finder apps.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments on the LoadEmUp trucking software.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move your trucking app from development to deployment faster than any other trucking software developers out there.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices and microservice architecture – LoadEmUp is designed to be future-ready for all your truck-broker business needs.
Whether you want to start a truck booking app / truck brokerage software in German, Arabic, Chinese etc we ensure LoadEmUp can be deployed in any language preference.
Referral & Promotions
Increase your app userbase & overall retention via referrals and promotions features.
LOADEM UP GRAPHICAL FLOW
Register & View Truck Jobs
Our trucking software allows truck brokers to upload details of the trucking service required, load type & photos on the fly.The trucker on the other side can view a list of nearby truck load jobs.
Register Truck Loads
Broker uploads details such as vehicle type, pickup & drop off dates, load type, rates, payment mode etc
View Truck Loads
The trucker gets to view a filtered list of available truck jobs near them. The trucker is notified on new load entries placed by the freight broker
Counter & Accept Offers
Taking ideas from top trucking softwares like uShip, Convoy & more. Our integrated truck brokerage software makes it easier for truck broker businesses to set offers & for truckers to choose between various load offers on-the-fly, or counter them with their price.
View Truck Load Details
Truckers can view the details of the truck job placed by the broker
Counter Load Offers
Truckers can provide a counter offer to the price set by the broker
The truck broker can view a list of truck loads accepted by truckers as well ones that have been newly countered by the drivers.
The truck broker can counter or accept the new price. After both the broker and the trucker have accepted the new price, the load job will be assigned to the trucker
Live Tracking & Routing
Our trucking software solution is integrated with live truck logistics management. Brokers can view the status of each truckload job posted & are notified on trip status changes. Truckers can navigate the trip journey via Google Maps or Waze. Trip status of the load job is updated by the trucker with just a swipe.
View Assigned Loads
Truckers can view the list of assigned truck load jobs and on the start date, can start the trip.
Our trucking software can route the journey for truckers using either Waze or Google maps. The trip status is updated by swiping the screen which also notifies the truck broker who setup the job.
Live-Track Truck Load Jobs
The truck broker can track the journey and is dynamically updated on the load status in real-time
Truck Load Delivery
Upon arrival, the trucker can update the final status & generate the invoice
Job Completion, Ratings & Earnings
Our truck broker software lets truckers generate invoices upon job completion. Our trucking software even provides in-app analytics for the truckers. Truckers can view analytics with regards to their earnings and booking history. We’ve integrated an rating system within our trucking software so brokers can rate truckers post job completion.
Invoice of the trip undertaken containing images, notes & signature post job completion
Load Completion Details
Truck brokers are notified on successful load delivery with the documentation. Brokers can rate the driver as well
TRUCK-BROKER WEB DASHBOARD
Centralised Control Center
Manage your bookings, jobs, trip status, offers etc all from one centralised web app.
Live Data & Alerts
Get notified at each stage & view the status of any job or trip, in real-time.
Filters & Analytics
Apply & combine various filters to view specific details regarding jobs & truckers. Information can be exported as well into excel
TRUCKING SOFTWARE ADMIN PANEL
Manage truckers and the various load-hauling vehicles.
FREIGHT DRIVERS FARE SETUP
Setup and manage trucking fares for different cities and different truck types ( Semi’s, 18-Wheeler etc)
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on our trucking software
View all bookings in real time as they are being placed on the trucking app
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of earnings with our trucking accounting software
Payroll management system integrated in our trucking accounting software to manage cash & card earning for truckers with direct payment to driver bank accounts
Setup fixed prices for trucking services in different cities
BIRD’S EYE VIEW
Track your fleet or truckers under you, in real time on a map across cities
Create zones by drawing polylines on a map and set rates accordingly
Push messages to drivers and customers directly from the admin
REVIEWS & REPORTS
Keep a tab on truckers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews left by customers
Setup various app commision rates based on truck type, zone, service etc
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.