BUILD AN APP LIKE THE VIA TAXI APP - DISPATCH SOFWARE AT IT BEST
The VIA taxi app is a successful on-demand transit company & allows its riders to share a taxi with others going towards the same direction. Build a successful Taxi dispatch app with KARRY. Read the complete technology solutions we use to Build an Uber Like App
What is the VIA TAXI APP all about?
Via is an on-demand transit provider primarily focused on shared rides. For riders who choose a shared vehicle, Via’s algorithm matches multiple passengers heading in the same direction and books them into a single vehicle.
Via drivers get paid to shuttle multiple passengers who are headed in a similar direction to streamline vehicle routes, only stopping to pick-up and drop-off on a corner to corner basis. Passengers then walk the last block or two to their destination to avoid unnecessary detours while making the rides more efficient. Most rides are shared rides on Via.
CUSTOMER APP | FEATURE-RICH & SEAMLESS
The Karry is a white label taxi booking app has been designed to hassle-free taxi booking solution for your customers. Equipped with live tracking, card payments, in-app wallets, driver preferences, referrals, ratings, multi-trip booking options, multi-language support & more features inspired from the VIA taxi App.
DRIVER APP | EASY-TO-USE & INTUITIVE
The Karry driver app is similar to the VIA Taxi App,designed with an easy-to-use UI for drivers to quickly on-board themselves and start accepting booking requests. Drivers can view analytics on trips undertaken and connect their bank accounts directly with the app as well. Karry Driver is also integrated a unique meter-based booking request for drivers to make manual trips as well
RIDE SHARING TAXI DISPATCH SYSTEM
Seamless web dispatcher dashboard crafted for assigned personnel to easily switch between assigning booking requests on demand and monitoring trips in real time.
FLEXIBLE RIDE SHARING BOOKING WEBSITE INCLUDED
integrate featureS that allows riders to share a taxi and increase the affordability of your taxi-hailing services. Along with the app, we provide craft an online taxi booking website for your customers.
VIA TAXI APP ADMIN PANEL
Karry has been designed to be an all-rounded scalable & robust transport booking software solution for businesses all over. The software comprises of
- Admin Panel for School Partners
- Admin Panel for Van Partners
- Admin Panel for Airports
- Admin Panel for Travel Agents
- Admin Panel for Drivers
- Super Admin Panel for App Owners
RIDE SHARING TAXI BOOKING SOFTWARE UI FLOW
ON-DEMAND TRANSIT PROVIDER SOFTWARE UI FLOW
Taking the best features from the VIA taxi sharing booking applications, Karry is designed to be the perfect ride sharing booking app cript with a feature-rich yet seamless UI experience for on-demand ride bookers.
Register & Login
Register with profile details & login via email ID, phone number or social media account.
Schedule Your Ride
Pick a date for your ride.
View the rate card for each individual vehicle type before booking.
Book a ride for yourself or a friend.
View & Update Ride Details
Enter drop location & various other ride details on the Karry taxi dispatch software app.
Choose your preferred mode of payment on your on-demand taxi script through cash, card & wallet options.
We’ve updated our driver preferences giving the users more flexibility during ride bookings. Options provided can cater to the individual or for additional passengers.
Check for promo codes & offers running. Just select the code to avail a discount from the total fare. Promo codes & loyalty programs are managed on the white label taxi management software/Karry admin.
Once a cab driver has been assigned, The taxi booking app white label & taxi dispatch software provides users with both live map tracking & real-time in-app notifications regarding their status of their booked ride.
Once the customer preferences have been entered, the taxi booking app then searches for the nearest available driver that matches the user’s preferences.
Real-time map view of your booked taxi service integrated into our taxi booking software. Users can additionally view their load details call their drivers for additional route or load details.
View a detailed invoice of the booked taxi service.
Rate your cab driver on a number of factors. This ensures high courier delivery quality standards are maintained by the admin & the business.
Keeping the VIA taxi app booking app software feature-rich with options such as setting up emergency contacts providing referral codes, updating details & favourites, registering corporate profiles, etc to overall increase user engagement & retention.
Various profile options to further enhance user experience.
Increase your customised taxi app userbase by providing referral codes that can be shared with people.
In-app wallet module integrated in the VIA taxi app like solution, for quick payments during bookings. Soft & Hard limits are setup by the admin to prevent the customer from making cash bookings, if a certain credit amount is due to the app.
View all prior bookings & payments done on the white label taxi booking app.
VIA TAXI APP | RIDE SHARING BOOKING SOFTWARE UI FLOW
The ride sharing app software includes an online taxi booking website portal for customers to book from. The online taxi booking portal encompasses most of the functionality of the Karry taxi app such as ride scheduling, driver preferences, wallet recharge, live tracking & more.
Seamless Login Process
Register with profile details & login via email ID, phone number or social media account.
Book A Ride
On-demand taxi booking or schedule a taxi ride. Add driver preferences, promo codes, payment methods etc while booking online.
Real-time ride tracking with booking status updates.
View details of all past trips booked on the taxi booking software.
Payments & Wallet Recharge
View all past payments done on the Karry software & recharge your wallet directly on the website itself.
KARRY DRIVER APP
BEST APP FOR RIDE-HAILING/TAXI DRIVERS
The VIA Taxi App like software makes its easy for drivers to register themselves on the application, start accepting booking requests, track their earnings, integrate their bank accounts, refer other drivers & more. Drivers need to be approved by the admin before receiving booking requests.
Enter Vehicle Details
Karry drivers need to enter details regarding the vehicle in use during ride bookings.
Upload Necessary Documentations
Before submitting the registration for admin approval, the karry driver needs to upload the appropriate valid licenses and certificates. This ensures high standards are kept for drivers before registering themselves.
The Karry taxi booking script enables drivers to find customers nearby to their location looking to find a taxi on demand. Drivers can choose to accept or deny request unless manually assigned by the taxi dispatch system.
Live-Tracking & Trip Status Updates
The karry taxi script comes with live-tracking features powered by Google Maps or Waze. Drivers can additionally update the status of the booked trip with a single swipe.
We’ve integrated our Karry taxi driver software with a manual booking feature as well. Drivers can set up manual trips by themselves.
Manual Bookings: System Calculated Fares
Fares are automatically calculated & displayed to the driver. The driver can then mail the invoice to the clients email ID.
View a detailed invoice of the trip undertaken on the white label taxi driver app.
Drivers can rate their passengers as well on the customized taxi driver app.
We’ve integrated a detailed Driver Portal on the Karry Driver app. Drivers can view analytics of their trips undertaken and earnings.
Taxi drivers can add their bank details to directly receive payments from their business owner.
In-app wallet account to ensure the driver cannot make any further cash bookings if credit via cash bookings is due as app commission.
Support section incase drivers have any issues during their service.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.